PD 2 Reflection

For physical diagnosis 2 I can confidently say I felt a lot more comfortable when doing my history and physical at my hospital visits. This semester I began to question myself less and be more confident in my own abilities which I believe showed through my work. I would also say that now I am able to do my history and physical in a reasonable amount of time while also still hitting all the points that I need to for my respective patient.  The addition of the differential diagnosis and plan did cause me to struggle a little bit in the beginning which can be seen in my first history and physical of the semester. However, after careful review I believe I have also gained a good grasp on that aspect of the h and p which again can be seen in my last h and p of the semester. I enjoyed the addition of the differential diagnosis and plan because it tested the knowledge that I have gained through my didactic year. To form a concise differential diagnosis and plan I had to combine the knowledge that I gained in various classes. Even though I believe that my differential and plan have come a long way from the beginning of the semester I still believe that there is room for improvement, which is something I plan to continue to work at during my clinical rotations.